Oct 3, 2010



I ordered a pair of Warby + Parker glasses a few months ago and hadn't gotten a chance to get them fitted until now. I must say I'm very impressed with how they look and the quality for the price point. For lenses and frames the total cost is $95.00, the guys at W+P even donate a pair of glasses to someone in need with every purchase.

And yes, if you must know I did several Michael Caine impressions when I tried them on. If your looking for the frames I purchased the name is, Huxley. Snapped a quick pic of me wearing them below.

4 comments:

Junctioned said...

looking good dude.

HOT + COOL said...

Thanks bro, yeah those frames really surprised me. Not everyday wear but definitely have edge..

EvieSedgwick said...

Love those. Very Oliver Martinez.

David Maez said...

Thanks Evelyn..I'm wearing them now..