Dec 20, 2009

Tie One On





Everyone should own a scarf. Not only because it's winter and damn cold but because a scarf is both stylish and functional. The first time I started using a scarf was when I visited Paris in winter. It was hand numbing cold and if you didn't have a scarf on you were an idiot. So I purchased a scarf and foolishly wrapped my scarf over my neck a few times and walked out the door.

Later that day one of my Welsh traveling partners pulled my scarf off and shook his head. He quickly looped the scarf in half and pulled the longer end through and placed it over my head and said, "In Wales, a man wears his scarf like this." I've been rocking a scarf ever since.







The great thing about scarves is that you can wear them anytime. In summer try a light colored cotton scarf and I guarentee you will get noticed. The scarf makes you stand out. Keith Richards from the Rolling Stones was always known to wear a scarf and it gives his look that extra edge. Below are some great tips and ways to wear your scarf.



No comments: