Apr 13, 2010

Sun Shades

Robert Redford

It's the time of year again for me to buy some new sunglasses. Trying to find out what brand of sunglasses Robert Redford is wearing in this pic...Need a new pair and I really dig the look of these.

Redford was so on point with style that it doesn't surprise me he's wearing something so contemporary looking for that time. I like the plastic aviator look but most are too big, I like how these fit the face better. Shoot me a message if anyone can find out what brand they are.

Cool site I stumbled on looking for pics of classic sunglasses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, I love those too. Just picked up a pair. They are a ski-style made by various companies including Ray Ban, I Ski, Style Eyes, Loubsol, and Cebe (which I think Redford's may be). Late 70s - early 80s vintage.
Good luck!

David Maez said...

Thanks for the info man...I settled on some wayfarers for now but gonna do some eBay hunting..